Algoma University Bachelor Scholarship Grant in Canada is providing these scholarship opportunities to students who want to pursue their higher studies at the Institution here in Canada.
This scholarship scheme aims to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
To be selected for this scholarship grant, applicants MUST meet the following;
- the entry requirementsof their chosen program.
- provide proof of English language proficiency.
- be international students
The Algoma University, Canada is offering a scholarship worth $5,000 to successful candidates for the 2022/23 academic session.
How to Apply
To apply, applicants must be International students applying from overseas. They may apply directly to Algoma U on our application portal or via the OUAC 105 portal. If you have any questions about the application process, please email [email protected].
- SAÏD Business School Female Scholarship at the University of Oxford
- Writtle University College Postgraduate Scholarships in the UK
- Complete the Algoma U application
- Pay your non-refundable $125.00 CDN application fee on the application portal. For other payment options, click here.
- Submit copies of all transcripts including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if applicable. All applicants must upload their documents on the AU Application Portal.*
- Send proof of English Language Proficiency (if applicable). For accepted test results, please click here.
- Gap Letter/Gap Explanation – If you have been out of school for more than two years, you must provide documentation detailing your recent professional history. This documentation can include a resume, letters of employment, additional undeclared academic history, and/or a personal letter of explanation.
- Copy of Study Permit/Visa. If you have completed any studies overseas (including Canada), please include a copy of your study permit or visa.
The applying candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Study Permit/Visa