Interested applicants can now apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan. All foreign students living in ADB member countries are qualify to apply for ADB scholarship at Asia Pacific University.
This scholarship scheme is provided under the Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program to pursue Masters degree Japan. The Japan Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship opportunity for most talented students.
Brief About Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU):
The University was founded in 1993 which offers media, business and engineering and information technology Programs for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree.
The ADB award will cover all the expenses to get a Graduate Degree from APU University Japan. The ADB-JSP Scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) developing member countries to pursue graduate studies in development-related fields of the Asia Pacific region.
Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2021 Details:
University: Asia Pacific University
Degree level: Masters
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Japan
The Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan is a Fully funded scholarship scheme for ADB Member Countries Students to Pursue a Graduate degree from Japan.
The award will cover all the necessary expenses to complete your degree. The detail of the scholarship is given below:
– Complete Tuition Fee,
– All Admission Fee,
– Monthly stipend of 144,000 JPY/month will be given for living expenses. The amount can be changed if required.
– Round Air Fare tickets will be from home country to Japan and after completion of the degree to Home country.
How does ADB Scholarship work?
The Asian Development Bank Scheme offers more 300 Fully Funded Scholarships annually. Asia Pacific University is Under ADB since 2010 and offers these scholarships every year. The scholarship duration is two years.
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cook Islands, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, India, Fiji, Kyrgyz Republic, Kiribati, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Malaysia, Federated States of Micronesia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Niue, Nepal, Nauru, Philippines, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
1. ADB-JSP Application form.
2. If you write any thesis before provide its abstract or an example of previous written work and/or list of research achievements to date.
3. Certificate(s) of employment showing at least two years of work experience acquired after receiving a bachelor’s degree.
4. New income tax return or proof of your guardian monthly or yearly salary.
5. Certification of family income (including the income of the applicant’s parents or spouse).
1. Applicant must have nationality of an ADB member country.
2. Currently not living or working outside of national country.
3. Have at least two years of full-time work experience after obtaining a bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
4. Be 35 years old or less at the time of application.
5. Not already be enrolled in a graduate degree program.
6. Not be an executive director, alternate director, management or staff of ADB, nor a consultant or relative of the aforementioned.
7. You have to return to your home country after completing degree.
8. Intend to enroll at APU in September 2021.
How to Apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Asia Pacific University ADB Scholarship 2022 in Japan. Upload above listed required documents in Online Application System. Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement Link is given below: