Interested applicants can now apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom. This scholarship program is open to all international students across the globe to study at Cambridge University for free.
The Duration of the Full Free Scholarship in England will be for 2 Years & 2 Months. Internship Opportunity will also be available. The scholarship is now available for academic session of 2022-23.
Brief About Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Program:
The Cambridge University MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The sholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 Details:
Scholarship duration: 12 months
Scholarship coverage: Partially Funded
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: United Kingdom
- KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2023 for International Students
- International Local Authorities Internship Program 2022 for International Students
- Government of Italy Scholarships 2023 in Italy (Fully Funded)
The Cambridge University Scholarship Program is fully funded by the Boustany Foundation Internship. The following expenses will be covered by Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in England For International Students:
Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees,
– Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Boustany Foundation Internship:
– Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
– Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are paid for by the Foundation.
Eligibility Criteria for Cambridge University Scholarship:
To be eligible for this program, applicants are expected to possess the following:
1. Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
2. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
3. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
The application deadline for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship For International Students 2022 is 15 May 2022. The Cambridge Scholarship will be provided during the month of June 2022.
How to Apply for Cambridge University MBA Scholarship?
The Application Process is very easy for Cambridge MBA scholarships for international students.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
The Official Website Link is given below: