Hurray! Application calls for 2023 Chancerygate Foundation Bursary for International Students at LSBU in the UK.
London South Bank University is pleased to introduce its Chancerygate Foundation Bursary for African and Caribbean students for the academic year 2022-2023. Both new and existing international students are eligible to apply to the programme.
The applicants for this bursary must be of African and Caribbean descent and want to enroll in particular undergraduate surveying programs that lead to Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) certification. It will enable qualified students to break down obstacles and establish stable jobs in the real estate sector.
London South Bank University was founded in 1892 as the Borough Polytechnic Institute. LSBU is a public university in Elephant and Castle, London. LSBU’s vision is to transform lives, communities, businesses, and society through applied education and insight. Times Higher Education ranks London South Bank University at 801 in World University Rankings.
LSBU is dedicated to providing the greatest opportunities and education for its students. It implies that we provide our students with the credentials, know-how, and abilities they need for their jobs. We wish to be known as a model organization for excellent practice-led learning, supporting the growth of qualified graduates prepared to tackle social and corporate concerns.
Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
2023 University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship Grants in Australia
University of Sussex International Scholarship Position Award in the UK
Chevening Scholarship Fully Funded Grants in the UK
- You identify as being from an African and Caribbean heritage background.
- Your household income is less than £25k per annum.
- You will be under the age of 26 when you start the course.
- You are the first generation in your family to progress to higher education.
- You identify yourself as being disabled or having a specific learning difference.
- You have spent time in care in the UK, been placed in care, or are estranged from your family.
- Social services recognize you as a young adult career.
- You are entering Higher Education with a BTEC as your main qualification.
- You are a mature student (aged 21 years or over on 1 September before you start your course) who does not currently hold a bachelor’
The university offers a BSc in building surveying or a BSc in quantity surveying as an undergraduate degree.
Method of Applying
Aspirants must have to enroll in the LSBU Online Application System at the university. International undergraduate students can apply via UCAS. After that, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- Student beneficiaries will receive £10,000 per year for living expenses and access to real work experience opportunities in the industry.
- For students on a multi-year degree course, the bursary will be paid during each year of study, with the exception of students undertaking a placement year.
- Bursary recipients will receive their bursary in two equal instalments of £5,000.
- Continued receipt of the Bursary is conditional on students progressing to their next year of study.
All the following supporting information must be included as part of your application (we cannot accept separate supporting documents by email).
- Personal Statement (maximum 250 words per question)
- Your strengths and achievements to date. It can include both academic and personal achievements.
- What do you hope to go on to do when you complete your course.
- How and why the financial support will impact you and your studies?
- The applicants must meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements.
- The applicants are required to check and meet the English language requirements of their chosen university.
DEADLINE DATE; August 24, 2022