Applications of the European Commission for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship is open for international students.
The scholarship is fully funded to international students who wish to pursue a Masters degree in Europe.
Host: European Union
Study Abroad: Study in Europe
Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship
€1400 – €1500 Monthly Stipend
Deadline: March 30, 2023
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are high-level and integrated study programmes, at master level. They are designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions (HEI). They involve at least three HEI from three different countries, of which at least two must be EU Member States and third countries associated to the Programme (previously called Programme Countries).
By supporting these jointly recognised Master degrees, the EU aims at fostering excellence and internationalisation of the participating institutions. There are also scholarships for students to take part in these prestigious programmes; the masters themselves offer them to the best-ranked applicants worldwide.
OTHER RELATED SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts
- Possess an academic transcript of records that demonstrates the fulfilment of the following minimum requirements
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for 1 to 2 academic years
- The Scholarships cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance
- The scholarship offers €1400 – €1500 Monthly Stipend
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Application form (to be completed online)
Copy of Passport/National ID
Statement of financial assets
IELTS Certificate or any other English Proficiency test
Method of Application