• Field Adjuster:
North Okanagan, BC, Canada Req, 512
The Westland Insurance Group Limited has an exciting opportunity for a Field Adjuster who’s working remotely and covering claims primarily in Vernon, Kelowna and surrounding areas. This is a nice opportunity and will be a home-based position with daily travel required.
What we offer?
• We offer Vehicle Allowance
• We offer Competitive salary
• We off comprehensive medical and dental benefits
• We offer Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
• Demonstrated work/life balance and diverse mix of staff
Being a Field Adjuster with the Westland, you will be adding to our goal of delivering a distinctive claims experience to our clients by meeting them and assisting them through the claims processes.
• Reviewing facts, expert reports, policy coverages and case law to make decisions on coverage, settlement, and claim value
• Investigating commercial lines and personal lines property insurance claims with insureds, third parties, and related parties so as to obtain facts and information
• You’ll be responsible for data accuracy, issuance of payments to vendors, insureds, and related parties to a claim
• Managing and directing other claim related experts such as Legal Counsel and Engineers
• You’ll be responsible for providing exemplary client service and keeping other related parties informed of the claims process and status
What you’ll bring?
• Your valid Driver’s License
• Your Community College or University Degree
• Your strong background in residential and commercial property insurance
• You must be able to work independently with excellent time management and organizational skills
• You must be able to write and speak well
• You must have a good knowledge of building construction and restoration practices
• Computer proficiency with the ability to cope easily to new computer programs
• More than 5 years of multi-line adjusting experience, with 2 years plus of fieldwork in property claims adjudication
The Westland Insurance Group is among the largest and fastest-growing independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Canada. With a national network of more than 190 locations and over 2,100 employees, WIG continues to thrive coast by coast. Westland’s brokers provide expert advice to business, farm, home, life and auto insurance clients.
Since it was founded in 1980, the Westland has remained a family-owned company that is determined to comforting its local communities. For more details on WIG, please visit www.westlandinsurance.ca. Westland Insurance Limited is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. WIG listens, champions diversity and quality, and creates safe welcoming platforms where everyone has a voice.
The Westland Insurance Limited supports applications from all qualified persons and will accommodate applicants disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment exercise and selection process. Have you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process? Please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]
Make sure you apply, now!
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom
Hiring Disability Claims Processor – Canada Life Assurance Company, Hamilton,
Step by Step Guide on How to Immigrate to Ottawa
Hiring Collision Repair Planner/Estimator – Dana’s Collision Centre, Fredericton, NB 2022