Who we are?
The American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is one of the leading global insurance organizations. With over 100 years of experience, AIG member companies provide a wide range of property-casualty insurance, retirement solutions, life insurance, and other financial services to customers in over 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that assist individuals and businesses in protecting their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
• Know the business
AIG’s Multinational business is an exciting area within General Insurance that challenges one every day to explore new opportunities for AIG’s clients worldwide. As a reliable advisor, you will tailor multinational insurance solutions for our clients all over the world, providing them all the the necessary things to operate across borders with consistency and confidence.
Join a unique, global team of experts, as well as risk engineers, underwriters, and analytics and claims professionals, to plan, execute and service multinational insurance programs. This includes issuing timely policies, sharing local knowledge, providing regulatory advice, supporting efficient money movement capabilities and deploying large fronted limits.
AIG Multinational professionals have the diverse skills and experience necessary to deliver customized, compliant and smooth solutions that support its clients’ risk management objectives. With in-depth knowledge of local markets, practices and regulations, Multinational provides world-class insurance solutions and assists clients to successfully navigate their cross-border risks, anywhere in the globe their businesses take them.
The things you need to know:
• Provide professional service and support to the AIG Underwriter, Insured cum Broker for Accounts which have been assigned
• Service Canadian implicit policies to global Master Programs, produced outside Canada
• Everyday handling of accounts for multiple lines of business such as Property, Financial Lines, Casualty, Energy, Marine and Captive business
• Shared Services interaction
• Ensuring that Department Service Standards are met for both timeliness & quality
• Respond to questions & assist in training the Off-shore shared services team Audit files handled by shared services team
• Assist with inquiries from local Brokers/Clients, AIG reinsurance offices, AIG Producing Offices and internal departments Prompt and professional response to all queries received Invoicing, Premium Processing & Policy Issuance Liaise with local underwriting divisions as important to assist in servicing the account or building the local policy Premium tracking Abeyance & follow-up on outstanding information
What we’re looking for?
• We’re looking for experience working in a servicing environment
• We’re looking for an applicant with an excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• We’re looking for an applicant with a good problem solving ability
• We’re looking for optimal stakeholder relationship skills
• Applicant with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, as well as in a team oriented environment to accomplish department goals
• Applicants with the ability to prioritize and organize a large workload while ensuring that department procedures and service standards are considered
• Confident understanding of systems and PC applications (Outlook, Windows, MSWord, Excel, Access)
• Confident understanding of AIG systems an asset (PPS, eStart,, CRUIS, EMIS, SAP & OMeGA)
AIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It’s been and will keep being the policy of American International Group, Inc., its affiliates, and subsidiaries to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIG provides equal playing ground to all qualified individuals irrespective of color, race, religion, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, disability and others. AIG believes that diversity and inclusion are important to its future and mission – creating a good foundation for a creative work environment that leads to growth, innovation and profitability. With a wide variety of programs and initiatives, AIG invests in each employee, seeking to ensure that its people are not only venerated as individuals, but also truly valued for their uniqueness.
You wish to learn more? Visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/
AIG is committed to working with and providing a beautiful accommodations to job applicants and employees with mental or physical disabilities. Do you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process? Kindly send an email to [email protected].
Hiring Field Adjuster – Westland Insurance Group, North Okanagan, British Columbia
Hiring Collision Repair Planner/Estimator – Dana’s Collision Centre, Fredericton, NB 2022
Hiring Disability Claims Processor – Canada Life Assurance Company, Hamilton,